CK One Shock by Calvin Klein
The day I discovered Fendi’s new perfume Fan Di Fendi, I was introduced to CK One Shock. At first, I thought this fragrance was just okay, and similar to another fragrance I’ve tried before… but when I went back and tried the CK One Shock for her again, it grew on me. I believe it had to do with the citrus tones it had… I seem to like any citrus scent. Never said this about a fragrance before, but I’d say this one’s cheery.
Calvin Klein’s CK One, originally a citrus unisex fragrance, has been one of their most successful fragrances from 1994. Now CK One has come out with a whole new edgier electrifying fragrances for her and for him– the CK One Shock.
CK One Shock For Her. A juicy floral oriental opens with a fierce bouquet of passionflower, intensifies with a drizzle of liquid chocolate accord, and warms into a second skin musk for an addictive signature.
- top notes: passionflower, pink peony, poppy flower
- mid notes: liquid chocolate accord, blackberry, narcisse, jasmine
- base notes: vanillin, patchouli, ambers, skin musk
CK One Shock For Him. a sparkling oriental opens with juicy clementine, pulsates with the smooth spice of black basil, and finishes with a masculine tobacco musk for a long-lasting signature.
- top notes: cucumber, clementine, purple lavender
- mid notes: osmanthus absolute, black pepper, cardamom, black basil
- base notes: tobacco absolute, ambreine, musk, patchoul
Both fragrances are also available in a shower gel & body lotion.