Cute Cheetah for Halloween!
Still don’t have a costume??
Be a fierce Cheetah!
– ELF Smoky Eye Palette (for the white, black, & platinum grey eyeshadows)
– Cargo Plant Love lipstick in Eve Pinky (bright Barbie-pink color)
– any blush in a soft pink color
– your choice of mascara
– pencil eyeliner to shade in a black nose
– liquid liner with thin applicator for the cheetah circles/prints on cheeks. You can also draw on with a solid pencil but I like liquid best.
How to make the cheetah prints?
– using the liquid liner, press down on face where you want the print, then twist & turn around in a circle slowly & carefully creating a half open circle to imitate the cheetah print.
* they will all come out different & interesting, don’t worry if they don’t look perfect, that’s the point, & will look more realistic.
* if you really don’t like the look of one, or you feel you messed up, simply remove with some makeup-remover & a q-tip.
P.S. If you’d like me to do a special video or blog review, please send me a message or comment below!