Happy Independence Day! – 4th of July Nail Art
Tomorrow will be the anniversary of when The United States won its freedom! Happy Fourth of July citizens of this free country! :) My nails are happy and ready to celebrate!! Are yours?
Recreate my Indepence Day Nails!
Recreate this look using:
- I used two coats of OPI – Fit For A Queensland (it’s a pearly white w/ a very very sheet iridescent pink)…. But any white will do. Apply 2 coats to entire nail.
- For the red color, Nicole by Opi – Deeply In Love, or, Essie – A List
- At the tip, appy the blue, Essie – Aruba Blue, or, Essie – Midnight Cami
- Then one coat all over nail of China Glaze – Luxe and Lush (fthe their Hunger Games Nail Collection) this will imitate sparkles and sparks from fireworks.
- Next, don’t forget the bright stars of the striped spangled banner! This will go on top of the red portion.
- Lastly, your favorite top coat. I’m currently using Nutri Nail – Bullet Proof Strength